The Breakfast Club Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Breakfast Club recap (2-2-08)

Dear Breakfast Club,

What a great start to the new year! Our annual "chocolate for breakfast" theme was a winner, as always. Great food, great fun.

Per usual, the discussion didn't disappoint. We talked about changes and resolutions, and it sounds like 2008 holds fresh starts, positive transitions and greener pastures for many of us.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences, insight and wisdom. I know we each walked away with something to ponder. For me, I'm thinking a lot about Franny's suggestion: Instead of making resolutions, make a list of 10 things that make you happy -- no matter how great or small. Consider spending more time doing or enjoying those things.

I also continue to be inspired by the women who are forging ahead with the lives they want to lead. It reminds me to keep my own dreams in mind, as I make decisions in the present.

And, once again, happy birthday to Carole! You add so much to our group.

Welcome to our first-timers, and special thanks to Donna for hosting.

If you would like to host the next one, send me an e-mail, and we'll work out the details.

Also, if you would like to add to this blog -- interesting articles, personal book or movie reviews, special announcements, etc. -- send it to me, and I'll post it.

Here's to a great year. Make it what you want it to be.

Regards,
Kelli

1 Comments:

Blogger Sadie said...

Okay, for all who are curious about my eHarmony guy... we met yesterday for lunch. I must say, he's even better looking than his photo! It went pretty well, I think, considering it was the first "date" I've had in 30 years. And he's still talking to me.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home