The Breakfast Club Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A holiday charitable opportunity from Liz Tramer

Hello all,

I received this e-mail from my mother, and I felt compelled to pass it along. I feel exceptionally blessed, lucky and grateful this year. After my car accident, I had the love and support of my friends and family and was able to make a full medical recovery.

Not all of us are that fortunate. I know we all have different feelings about the war in Iraq right now, but all of us support the soldiers. I wanted to share this e-mail and the information contained in it.

(From Liz's mother)

As most of you know, I am a volunteer at Brooke Army Medical Center. A few years ago, a fellow volunteer began a holiday goodie bag project for the wounded warriors. The bags are filled with gift certificates, baked goods, personal items, snack food, etc. They will be presented in December to over 300 warriors. The soldiers are always touched that our San Antonio community has remembered them.

If you would like to make it a tax deductible contribution, you can make a check out to the Marine Corps League (MCL) and send it to MCL – Dept. of TX, PO Box 831641, San Antonio, TX, 78283-1641. Please make sure that you mark Goodie Bag Project on the check.

Or you can mail the check to me at 11807 Kellers Point 78230 and I will take care of it.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and help in this project.

Leslie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home