The Breakfast Club Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Breakfast Club recap (11-18-06)

Dear Breakfast Club,

Thanks for a wonderful start to the holidays. It was nice to catch up with everyone, and try all of your favorite comfort foods.

Speaking of, there were numerous requests for recipes, so if you'd like to share yours, send it to me via the e-vite. I'll post it here on the blog!

Welcome once again to all of our first-timers. We enjoyed meeting you and hope you'll come again.

Our discussion centered around things we're thankful for. Health and family led the way, including the extended family of The Breakfast Club. My favorite story was from Jan. She shared that the first time she attended a breakfast, she was going through a difficult period and was surprised to find that she had landed among a group of such supportive women. Because Jan found comfort in this, she brought the same pie to the "Comfort Food" breakfast as she brought to her first breakfast.

Even as I recount this story, I'm tearing up, because you all have meant so much to me and to each other. Thank you for being part of The Breakfast Club — you are truly what I'm thankful for this year.

Kelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home