The Breakfast Club Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bath & Body Works' makeover

This made me laugh, because I just had the same experience.

From the DMN:

Makeup junkie: A Bath and Body Evolution

Thursday, October 19, 2006
By KAREN OSTERGREN / Special Contributor

In my pre-teen years, the best gift imaginable was anything from Bath & Body Works. In just a few birthdays, I accumulated more scented bath products than I could ever possibly use, and my interest waned. Years later, I find myself gravitating back, this time for high-end cosmetics brands like Vincent Longo and Biotherm. That's right, department store lines are now at Bath & Body Works. The company has been slowly revamping their product lines and updating their image. If you haven't ventured into their stores for a few years, you could be missing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home